Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ashley's Baby Shower

Our sister Ashley was in town from San Francisco this weekend. She and her husband Dan are expecting their first baby ... a BOY ... in August. (Selfishly speaking, we are pretty excited to be adding another boy cousin to the gang!)

Ashley came home to Phoenix for a visit and some wonderful friends hosted a baby shower for her. I wish I'd gotten some better photos, but if when I gather others, I'll post them. Ashley wears pregnancy well ... she looks great!
ashley opening gifts

Meredith looking fabulous as always!

Mary Lou & Ashley ... don't they look like they'd make great talk show hosts?


A fabulous spread of the best food!
I swear the cupcakes must have each had a 1/4 cup of the best buttercream frosting...the cookies were pure sugar bliss and it was the best curry chicken salad - So good that I'm going to add the recipe at some point.


No comments: