Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Random Sampler

The other morning I was with Campbell when I heard Ian's voice via microphone. I tiptoed in our room to find him singing (used loosely) "I Will Survive" I guess this was how Jon kept him busy while in the shower... it was a pretty funny sight. LOL


Last night after dinner, I went into Campbell's room to be sure all was in order before putting him to bed (I always need to be sure there's a clear path among boxes for those late night feedings...) Anyway, I found that Ian had brought his pillow and blanket and put the bears to bed next to Campbell's crib. So sweet.


This is the "AFTER" shot...

... This morning I was at the table checking email, Campbell was on the floor and Ian was sitting watching Bob the Builder. From the table (steps away) I could hear the baby was fussy, but chalked it up to the usual sounds that follow a short (too short) nap. After a couple of minutes, I got up ... thinking he had rolled into the couch or a chair, etc. (the sofa blocks the view of the floor)

SURPRISE!! I found him on his belly (as pictured) with Ian laying on his tummy across Cam's bottom creating a "T" shape. As indicated in the picture, Ian was ASLEEP. Yes, there he was, sleeping on the baby. Ian had been tired and brought his bear and blanket to the living room, so I knew nap time was around the corner ... just had no idea Campbell's bum was so a cozy place to sleep. LOL

As I relive it on paper, I realize it's a serious had-to-be-there kind of story, but I had to share.

No comments: