Monday, February 18, 2008

Visit from Auntie M

A couple of weeks ago Aunt Meredith came for a visit. Unfortunately, these are two of the four pictures we actually took that weekend. At the airport. When we dropped her off. LOL
It was great to have her, but of course, we all started getting sick while she was here so, we didn't do much sightseeing. But ... we did have a great time at the new bowling alley. Let me tell you, this was the most amazing bowling alley I've ever been to. Beautiful wood floors, flat screen tv's at the end of each lane playing music videos of songs I actually know, and cheap soda. It was a great time. I should have had my camera. As for for our game... well, let's just say our friend Brannick won both games. but in fairness, he'd been there a couple months earlier at the grand opening. LOL




No comments: