Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Breakfast with Ian

Thought I'd add a few more pictures of Ian... A few are from the other morning - I was desperately tired, trying to wait Ian out so I could put him down for a snooze. Of course, it was after a night complete insomnia for me - and Ian was up for the morning at 4:30AM. LOL So after our usual morning activities, we vegged while watching Sesame Street. suddenly, I hear a big "swoooosh", look over and see a bag of goldfish in his lap. Too tired to worry about it, I took some pictures and he put them back in the bag. Not the goldfish bag, but a paper bag he'd decorated the day before. LOL Hey, when you're that age, a bag is a bag is a bag. Of course, his eyes never left the TV. Can't bear to miss a second of Elmo or Cookie Monster.



Here are a few pictures from breakfast this morning. Ian is very particular about eating with utensils... even down to requiring a fork to eat his Cheetos while BBQ'ing Easter weekend. LOL Of course, he's a little sloppy, but we go with the flow. Today's "special" was yogurt and cereal and I just couldn't help but take a few shots. You know Ian - he's such a poser when it comes to the camera. ha..ha...ha...







4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so big now, but very very cute.

Michelle & Steve said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! My computer has been having some issues...I tried to comment a few days ago, but I don't think it went through. Anyway - cute pictures - I love being caught up!

Lynnette said...

I can't believe you've only been gone a couple of months, and he already looks more grown up! It goes too fast. Such a cutie!

Krystin Coburn said...

I can't wait for those days when Boden will feed himself! Ian is the CUTEST!