Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What's in a Name ...

The clock ticks and the arrival of Ian's little brother is quickly approaching. Meanwhile, we are busy tossing names back and forth ... we thought we would throw it out there and get your thoughts on the subject.

Here's a random sampling of the names we've been considering in no particular order ... feel free to comment and offer your thoughts. Don't be bummed if we choose your least favorite though. In the end, Mom has the final say with some reaonable input from Dad. LOL (Hey, it's only fair after all that delivery drama!)


* Campbell
* Porter
* Landon
* Forrest
* Jaxon
(OK, Jaxon isn't really on the list.... but I'll insert for Jon. ha..ha... Its his way of getting around the "Jack Russell" debate, however, I'd still end up shortening it to "Jack" and I just can't get arms around having a son named after an entire breed of terrier. LOL)





Look forward to your comments!

9 comments:

Lynnette said...

Picking a name has always been a stress for me - until it's final, then I just make my peace and move on. For the record, I like Forrest he best.

Holly Sanders said...

ok, I was seriously liking Jaxon--we've talked about that whole Jack Russell thing before, I just forgot. I'm kind of liking little campbell russell!

Angela said...

So many cute ones! I like Porter the best. Who knows though, it's funny, sometimes you come away picking a name that you never even considered!

Staci Savage said...

I'm partial to Landon! That's my nephews' name and he's quite the fireball. I also really like Forrest. It sounds so distinguished. It's so fun keeping up with you guys... I have a blog, but I'm the worst at updating it. Our logon is ryanandstaci. Keep us posted!

nathalia said...

Okay, I've just painted over my picketing sign. It's now changed from "Vote for Hillary!" ;) to "Vote for Porter!"
All the names are really cute though!
xxoo, natolley

Teri said...

We vote for Porter! Tough decision though...they all are so cute and would fit well with Ian. I also like Landon. Hope you guys are enjoying AZ! It was good hearing from you!

Krystin Coburn said...

I really like Jaxon. I am partial because I have a nephew named Daxon and love it! Good LUCK! Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I love Phillipp for obvious reasons...anything BUT Jaxon. Campbell is a favorite, however any name you pick will be wonderful.

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

You're so brave to accept comments from everyone on names (you know how stingy we are when choosing a name and letting others in on our secrets!). But since you're asking, I personally like Landon a lot! Love you guys!