Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Spy with My Little Eye ...

In that moment of uncomfortable silence ... I take the usual sneaky stroll down the hallway to sneak a peak. Sometimes around nap time, I'll find that he's gone off to bed. Other days, he's up to those no-good-2yr-old antics. HA! This particular day was void of mischief, just had a good chuckle.

Today I found Ian covering his Halloween costume in a blanket. Or so it seemed. Then it looked like he was stuffing the blanket into the car ... A closer look revealed ...

Yes... he was stuffing things into the car. His pillow was on top - I pulled it out to find ... teddy bears, cars, puzzle pieces and a couple of pacifiers. Yes, all of his favorite things.

I gues he thought he would crawl inside for a snooze -LOL What a funny kid.

3 comments:

Cathie said...

I am loving his halloween costume! What a cute little guy and family!

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

Miss you guys! What cute pictures you take ... I love the "mischief" caught on film! Kids have an interesting thought process. P.S. that Lightning McQueen costume looks store-bought from the pictures! Are you sure it was only construction paper??? Very cute!

Anonymous said...

BRING HIM BAAAAAAAAAAACK :(
Love, Mimi