Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pass the Ranch ...


The other night we ordered pizza from this great place called Abby's legendary Pizza. (Normally, I would think adding the word "legendary" to your name is a bit over-the-top and boastful, but it really is very, very good. LOL)


Anyway, when I placed the order, she asked if I wanted ranch and I said sure, why not. When it arrived there was a bag with 10 side cups of Ranch. Literally, a bottle of dressing separated in little cups. ha..ha..) I digress. I set Ian up at the table with his pizza and his own little cup of Ranch. meanwhile, I was getting Campbell's dinner prepared and heard a slurping sound behind me... This is what I saw...





Gross!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I agree! Although Ian is not alone, Zach likes his ranch "straight from the bottle" too.