Monday, October 20, 2008

HEY!! COME BACK!!!


"Come Back, Come Back, COME BAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

This is what I heard Ian yelling out the window this morning when the garbage truck came to take away the trash. The windows were open, and he was watching the truck come down the street. Then I heard the truck stop at our house and Ian started hollering "STOP, STOP (pause) "Hey! ComebackcomebackcomeBAAAKKKK" (Yes, all one word) at the top of his lungs when he saw them empty the trash into the truck. I had to laugh and then explain that we really DID want them to take our stinky garbage away! LOL

5 comments:

The Prock Clan said...

Did you guys move again? What is your current address? Please email it to me at carrie@teammedia.net I am working on my Christmas addresses and I don't know if I have your most current address.

The Prock Clan said...

Holly,

Did you guys move again? Can you email me at carrie@teammedia.net with your most current address? I am working on my Christmas card list and I don't know if I have your most current address.

Thanks!
By the way, we are having a girl.

Holly Sanders said...

that's funny=Drew is obsessed with the garbage man too--he always runs out to the front yard every Thursday to watch him go up the street. Aren't boys funny!

Unknown said...

heeheee! Funny boy :D I wonder what they thought :)

I love that picture of you and Jonathon :)

Sharisse said...

Hi! Ian is so cute! So, I can't wait to see pics of your new pad! It is looking like California for us! I'm trying to be as excited as Ryan. I'm kind of tired of moving. We are on the same boat as you guys, 7 moves in 5 years of marriage.