Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's long over due, considering we actually moved in at the end of September. Here are some pictures of the process. It was easy to keep tabs on the details, considering this was just down the street and around the corner from where we were living. There were after dinner walks nearly every day to check out the progress. I'm convinced the Superintendant on the job was as happy to see it end as we were with weekly follow up emails/phone calls with little "Can you fix, can you change, what about this..." messages ha..ha...

In the end, we are so happy to be here and look forward to the next big project - landscaping the backyard. Eventually, we'll post the interior, but I've yet to get any shots of the inside. One thing at a time, I guess.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

wow! I had no idea that you were getting a brand spankin new house! Love it! That is wonderful! I don't know, if you ask me,it looks like AZ is pretty permanant for you

Sharisse said...

I love the color in your kitchen! I'll bet it's so fun to have your own place! It is beautiful!!!