Thursday, May 15, 2008

Picture perfect fun ...

A few snapshots from the other day ... yes, the boys are in new matching shirts courtesy of Mimi. We don't often dress alike - especially for a day at home, but hey, isn't everyday a celebration ... :)
Another sunny morning in AZ ... I have to say we're usually lucky, and breakfast is a happy, giggly part of the day.
Campbell is now dining at the table, and as of Mother's Day can now officially enjoy eggs with the rest of the family! Hooray! He's become quite adamant about using utensils. The hurdle is that it doesn't all get in. With Ian, I could give him a fork and he would do his "thing" meanwhile I could shovel food in his mouth and he was cool. Campbell is a different story. He wants to do it on his own terms - and if I try to sneak anything in, he sticks his tongue out to prevent anything from getting in! LOL
LLater that morning, Ian and Zoe are crashed out on the couch. (I think Zoe must have been drooling... LOL)


Meanwhile, Campbell is still on the go...

We've not yet established what toys belong to who just yet .... Zoe has tried to claim a few of the boys toys and Campbell finds her toys equally interesting. This morning, I also caught him munching one of her bones. Gross! We're still missing a nyla bone that I'm pretty sure has been hidden by campbell.
Later that evening, while I was cooking dinner, Campbell was entertaining (or possibly taunting) Zoe through the screen door with a butterfly balloon ... She's such a good, patient dog.


No comments: