Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Wishing all of you a happy and safe Independence Day. May our homes and hearts feel the blessings of freedom today and always.

A heartfelt and humble thank you to all who have sacrificed for the freedoms and privileges that my family enjoys each day.


God Bless America, Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.
- Irving Berlin, 1938









1 comment:

Sharisse said...

Hi! You were totally right about Cambri in the background of my hair picture, with paper rolled up. I can't believe you notice it! Good eyes! It was actually wrapping paper she stole from our office. She was hitting people with it, too. But, after we threatened her she promised to be good. Your boys are soooooo cute! They are photogenic too!